Program Details: 2021 - 2022 Class
The application period for the 2021 - 2022 program opens April 1, 2021 and closes June 11, 2021.
Application Fee and Tuition
Application Fee $55 non-refundable
Tuition $1295 - Payment plans can be arranged
Scholarships and tuition assistance grants are available. For detailed information and applications contact email@example.com for details.
- PATH Technical Assistance Grants for non-profits, religious institutions and local government entitles
- Leadership Fauquier Financial Need and Diversity Scholarship Fund
2021 - 2022 Program Day Schedule
The 2021 - 2022 year will begin in September 2021 with an opening retreat and conclude at graduation in June 2022.
Program days occur once a month beginning October 2021 and ending May 2022.
Program days are organized to develop specific skills and competencies. When selected, participants are expected to attend the following program days:
*Content descriptions and leadership competencies are provided as a formative synopsis of the upcoming year and are subject to change.
LEADERSHIP FAUQUIER WAS FORMED BECAUSE
The sustainable success of our community is dependent upon engaged and informed leaders. Leadership Fauquier was formed to tap into and cultivate the tremendous human capital that exists within our County.
Who Attends Leadership Fauquier?
Each year, Leadership Fauquier’s Signature program graduates a class of twenty established leaders from the public, private, and nonprofit sectors of Fauquier as well as the community at large.
Anyone who seeks to become better connected to the community, learn about the challenges and opportunities that face Fauquier, and become an active participant in Fauquier’s future is invited to apply.
How Do YOU benefit with Leadership Fauquier?
- Opportunity to employ leadership strengths, increase leadership skills and recognize arenas in which unique contributions may be applied
- Expanded awareness of issues and challenges facing our community
- Ability to articulate a vision for the community and translate that vision into action
- Networking with fellow community leaders on a personal and professional level
How does YOUR ORGANIZATION benefit?
- Retention of employees with deepened leadership capabilities and a greater understanding of how to maximize community engagement
- Opportunity to showcase your organization’s involvement with the premier leadership organization in the community
- Rewards of networking with a diverse group of dynamic community leaders
- Visible commitment to service in the community
How does the COMMUNITY benefit?
- Increased source of leaders in the community with broadened perspectives, prepared to effectively and collaboratively lead
- Improved communication network among civil, social, educational and business leaders in the region
- Assistance to leaders in their development, matching their skills and interests with the needs of the community
When is Leadership Fauquier?
- The Signature Program holds one program day per month from September to June, beginning with a two day retreat and ending with a graduation ceremony.
- In addition to these program days, homework assignments will need to be completed prior to each session. There will also be a class project that will be completed outside of class time as well.
- After graduation, the participants in each class are encouraged to join the member association for further networking, educational opportunities, and volunteer opportunities.